All students enrolled in classes at Eastern Kentucky University may utilize Student Health Services. Students should present a picture ID at the time of check-in to verify student enrollment.
- Evaluation and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Women's health services
- Rapid testing for flu, strep throat, urinary tract infections, mononucleosis, anemia and blood sugar
- Allergy injections
- TB skin testing
- Evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
You may schedule an appointment here. You will set up your account and password. Remember your password and user ID. You will need this informatoin for future visits. It is suggested that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork.
No appointment? No problem! Student Health Services takes walk-ins. Please be aware, walk-in wait times may vary.
There is no co-pay and we do not bill your insurance. You may incur a charge for vaccinations and certain lab work.
Medical records are strictly confidential, and are not released to anyone without the student's knowledge and signed authorization.
Being excused from classes is an academic decision, and students need to communicate directly with their instructors. A statement will be given by the provider for the following reasons:
- Referral for hospitalization or specialty care.
- Referral home for medical care.
- At the discretion of the provider, e.g. medical isolation, PE restrictions, work restrictions, etc.